- This event has passed.
Hypopressive Training Level 1
June 12, 2021 @ 11:00 am - June 13, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
- Hypopressive® concept
- Hypopressive® effects
- Posturology and Hypopressives
- Health and prevention of dysfunctional core
- Abdominal and thoracic assessment
- Practical Content
- Hypopressive® basic series exercises, transitions and progression
- Myofascial diaphragmatic release exercises
- Training methodology for one to one
- Abdominal muscle weakness level assessment
Current Health-Related Professional Certification, Approved CV.
Courses are normally taught over one weekend (15 hours total – Saturday & Sunday), have qualified for 4 CECs to those requiring them.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will be qualified to train individual clients in the HYPOPRESSIVE® technique (though weeks of subsequent in-home practice will be required prior to training) and will receive Level 1 accreditation from IHC/ HYPOPRESSIVES Canada®. Additionally, all graduates of the course have the opportunity to be included on the contact page of the HYPOPRESSIVES Canada® website for those seeking out a professional in their region. After completing this course you will be a qualified level 1 Hypopressive® trainer.