- This event has passed.
Hypopressives Level 1 Course
October 2, 2021 - October 3, 2021$795
Provides the basic theory and physiology of the Hypopressive technique, reviews its benefits, and explains the how and why of its evolution from rehabilitative tool to a full body reprogramming regimen.
Attendees will develop an understanding of how to:
- Trigger the breath in themselves and how to coach it to clients
- Demonstrate basic mastery of all 10 required postures
- Hypopressive® concept
- Hypopressive® effects
- Posturology and Hypopressives
- Health and prevention of dysfunctional core
- Abdominal and thoracic assessment
- Technical principles
- Hypopressive® basic series exercises, transitions and progression
- Myofascial diaphragmatic release exercises
- Training methodology for one to one
- Abdominal muscle weakness level assessment
- Current Health-Related Professional Certification, Approved CV.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will be qualified to train individual clients in the HYPOPRESSIVE® technique (though weeks of subsequent in-home practice will be required prior to training) and will receive Level 1 accreditation from IHC/ HYPOPRESSIVES Canada®. Additionally, all graduates of the course have the opportunity to be included on the contact page of the HYPOPRESSIVES Canada® website for those seeking out a professional in their region. After completing this course, you will be a qualified level 1 Hypopressive® trainer.
Day 1 Oct 2nd: 10a-7p
Day 2 Oct 3rd: 10a-6p