- This event has passed.
Mind Your POP™ with curiosity, flexibility & hope!
October 27, 2021 - February 26, 2022$259
A program for women with Pelvic Organ Prolapse ready to stop struggling and start thriving with POP. Join us to make sense of your POP symptoms, learn how to manage them more effectively, and get back to living your life!
- That Pelvic Organ Prolapse symptoms can be triggered by so much more than just the position of your organs
- How to make sense of your POP symptoms and develop a diverse toolbox of strategies to manage them
- How to navigate the many mindset traps that could be making it difficult to move forward in recovery AND be present with people and activities that you love
- Evidence-based strategies for working through fear of movement and rebuilding your confidence
- Evidence-based strategies to help you bring your attention back to other important aspects of your life
- Tools, resources and methods from an OT who gets it and can help you to manage POP symptoms in your day-to-day life with greater ease and control
- How to rebuild your confidence and take your life back in just 4 months
- Weekly live online teachings via Zoom
- Audio and video recordings for those who cannot make it live
- Private Facebook community for peer support