Do you feel bloated and sluggish after eating Nutella? If so, try this recipe and you will never look back.
- 2 cups 2 cups roasted hazelnuts, unsalted
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Add hazelnuts to a high speed blender or processor and blend on high speed for 5-8 minutes. Scrape down the sides every minute until you reach a smooth consistency, like a nut butter
- Melt chocolate chips and oil in a microwave safe bowl in 30 second increments, until you have a smooth consistency
- Add the melted chocolate to the hazelnut butter and blend
- Transfer to a container and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours until it solidifies
Keep stored in the fridge for up to one week.