Looking for a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist to join our team!
A Body In Motion’s Pelvic Physiotherapy team is growing and we are looking for a very enthusiastic and motivated Registered Pelvic Physiotherapist to become a part of our family and help meet the demands of a rapidly growing practice! Our waitlists are growing exponentially!
The ABIM Pelvic Physiotherapy Centre houses a talented team of pelvic healthcare professionals who have undergone extensive training in this field. With several years of combined experience and ongoing continuing education, we have the expertise to provide the very best pelvic treatment and to provide mentorship to our newest team members.
Our goal is to provide a supportive environment to all team members in an atmosphere that has continued to flourish over 21 years. RMTs and PTs add to our collaborative team which ensures our clients are receiving the very best care.
Our ideal candidate would require incredible passion and a strong desire to collaborate and mentor with a team of dedicated practitioners. This candidate would benefit from:
- Having 1+ yrs of experience in a private practice
- Being a registered member in good standing with their provincial College
- Being duly licensed and rostered with the College of Physiotherapists for internal assessments and treatments
- Having completed level 1 with Pelvic Health Solutions or an equivalent program is an asset
- Possessing a strong desire to continue to expand their knowledge with a diverse client population
- Having strong orthopaedic skills to support pelvic treatments
- New graduates with a pelvic passion are encouraged to apply and mentor with us!
We offer electronic charting and strong administrative support. Our long standing, respectful relationships with medical doctors, obstetrician/gynecologists, urologists, midwives, RMTS, chiropractors, surgeons and osteopaths as well as the most incredible referrals from current and past patients, and colleagues continue to expand our pelvic practice.
Those interested in joining our ABIM family should email their resume to Keri Martin Vrbanac at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
|Job Category||Pelvic Physiotherapist|