Peanut Butter Energy Bites
No-bake peanut butter energy bites are loaded with protein and healthy fats. Enjoy at breakfast or for a quick snack on the go.
- 2 cups almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup water
- pinch salt
- Soak the dates in a bowl with hot water for 10 minutes.
- In a processor or strong blender, mix the almonds and oats. Then add the cinnamon, peanut butter, dates, and ⅓ cup of water. Mix on high until a thick paste forms. If the mixture is too dry, add a little more water
- Shape the energy bites into approx 1" balls or the size of your choice. Place the balls on a lined cookie tray and place them in the freezer for one hour
- Once they have been set, you can store them in the fridge or freezer in an air-tight container