A 10-week, step by step, evidence-based program of videos to develop your own bespoke physiotherapy treatment for IC/BPS
- Comes with a 45 page course book for further reading
- Go at your own pace & rewatch the videos as many times as you want whenever you need – from information to Pilates and Yoga-style stretching sessions and mindfulness relaxation
- The aim of this course is to empower you with the medical knowledge so that you can be in charge of your rehabilitation
- The course is best done whilst working with your physiotherapist/healthcare provider to help you make more informed decisions about your treatment
The Week-by-Week Breakdown:
- What is Bladder Pain Syndrome and why do I have it?
- Threat & Bears: A wound up central nervous system and how to help your bladder
- A Better Bladder: What’s normal, what’s not and what can help
- TLC for your pelvic floor: How to relieve pelvic floor tension to alleviate pain
- Optimize your Bowel: Why it has an effect on the bladder and how to optimize its function
- Helping the hurt: Why sometimes the genitals hurt and how to help them
- Brainpower: How brain physio can radically change your bladder symptoms
- Healthy Movement: Why motion is lotion and gets you out of fight or flight
- Setting yourself up for success: Writing your own roadmap for rehab
- Review and Rewind: What went well and what do you need to keep working on?