Roasted Cashews with Coconut
A delicious snack when you’re craving something sweet!
- 1 tbsp liquid coconut oil (or melt coconut oil, if solid)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 cups roasted unsalted cashews (plain cashews work too)
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Place the coconut oil, honey, coconut sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl until well combined
- Transfer the coated cashews onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer
- Bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway
- Cool to room temperature to allow mixture to set, and enjoy
Keep in an airtight container for up to two weeks at room temperature.